Between 07 - 12 June 2015 the Agancy Power Sp. z o.o. had the honour to organize the trip to Portugal for the employees of the company Ceva Animal Health Polska Sp. z o.o. During the 6 day-trip the participants had the opportunity to get to know the most important monuments of Lisbon and spend time on Madeira, the Atlantic island.
During two first days in Lisbon the group together with the Polish-speaking tourist guide visited among other things the district Belem (Hieronymites Monastery, Monument to the Discoveries and Belém Tower), the historic city centre (St George's Castle, Catedral Sé, Comercio Square, Rosso Square), Alfama with its charming small streets and the Expo district with the Oceanarium. During visiting the city a coffee break was planned at the café "Pastéis de Belém" and lunch in the restaurant "Lea to Ouro"; menu included regional dishes of grilled fish and meats.
Incentive Lizbona and Madeira - Incentive Portugal
Next four days the group spent on Madeira Island. Participants were accommodated in the four star Golden Residance Hotel. There was a great view on Cabo Girão, almost 600 metre cliff from the hotel rooms and the swimming.
The following attractions were organized on the island:
- all-day off-road car trip with Polish-speaking tourist guides. The participants had the opportunity to see among other things the lookout point on the Pico Arieiro 1818 m, Laurel Forests inscribed on the UNECSO list, Levadas - traditional aqueducts, cape Ponta de São Lourenço in the eastern part of Madeira and the process of preparing Poncha as well as tasting this traditional alcohol made of sugar cane,
- catamaran voyage from the port in Funchal along the coast combined with dolphins and whales watching and open bar,
- local supper in the restaurant "O Regional" situated in the old town of Funchal and the walk in one of the oldest streets on Madeira Island, Rua Santa Maria. During the supper, as the main dish the fillet of the black broadsword with the banana was served. The Atlantic broadsword is a predator living in oceanic depths, inhabiting waters around Madeira Island and Japan. The fish is similar to the eel, but is 1.5 m long! It is the pride of Madeira. The broadsword with the baked banana is Chef's Specialty in Madeira,
- lunch in the restaurant "Doca to Cavacas" situated near the ocean, the menu included local seafood (fish, oysters, cockles, shrimps, spawn of the broadsword, etc.),
- goodby dinner "A Seta" with traditional artistic performances.
The programs were prepared in order to offer interesting attractions for the participants, as well as some leisure time for the group - relax, purchase of souvenirs, use of the hotel facilities (swimming pool, saunas). During the trip the participants had the opportunity to both get to know the capital city of the country with its most interesting attractions and always green island Madeira.
In the program particular attention was paid to local restaurants where the group could try local delicacies (fish, seafood). All in all the trip brought many unforgettable impressions which positive comments of participants confirm.